Sewerage in the town of Glubokoe. Construction stage I
On December 29, 2017, domestic wastewater treatment facilities with a capacity of 3250 m3/day were put into operation at the facility "Sewerage in the town of Glubokoe. Construction stage I".
The complex of treatment facilities manufactured by UP Polymerconstruction includes:
- mechanical treatment unit (self-cleaning mechanical screens, vertical sand catchers, sand separators);
- biological reactor (zones of nitrification, denitrification);
- unit of secondary settling tanks;
- dephosphotation unit (reagent dosing station);
- unit of surplus activated sludge processing;
- disinfection unit;
- aeration system for nitrification and sludge densification zones.
Despite tight deadlines for project realization, the specialists of water treatment equipment manufactory UP Polymerconstruction managed to put the treatment facilities into operation and bring the treatment quality to the required values.