Reconstruction of industrial wastewater facilities of RUPTP Orsha Linen Mill
In December 2017, the facility under the project “Modernization of RUPTP Orsha Linen Mill with the expansion of production in Molodyozhnaya Str. 3 in Orsha. The second stage of modernization” was put into operation. The reconstruction of facilities for industrial wastewater pre-treatment “The 8th start-up complex” took place; within its framework, the technological equipment for local industrial wastewater treatment from suspended solids, oil-products of factories No. 2, 3 and for mechanical treatment of the total industrial wastewater before the equalizing tank with pH adjustment and the total capacity of 8000 m3/day of UP Polymerconstruction production were manufactured and installed.
The complex of wastewater treatment plants is represented by several units:
- Belt sieve SL-1.0-0.75-1.0 with the capacity Q = 10 l/s;
- Belt sieve SL-1.0-0.45-0.7 with the capacity Q = 5 l/s;
- Wastewater treatment plant from oil-products NO-5 (l/s);
- Wastewater treatment plant from oil-products NO-10 (l/s);
- Step screen RS-780-3-960-1000, Q = 350 m3/hour (3 sets);
- Belt conveyor TL;
- Reagent preparation and dosing station SPDR;
- Wastewater metering unit LP.
All the mounted equipment is a new product line manufactured by UP Polymerconstruction.